The mix of residential options (single family with varying lot sizes, townhomes, and leased residences), jobs, commerce, the lush natural greenery, and multi-modal pedestrian pathways create great inter-connective living. A variety of opportunities exist for furher residential development, neighborhood-based retail stores, professional offices, service related businesses, and light manufacturing in this masterplanned development. Now is the time to build in Hobart!
In 2015, the U. S. Census Bureau and State reports confirmed the Village of Hobart:
- is the fastest growing community in Brown County;
- is second in Wisconsin for new home building permits;
- received three upgrades from Standard & Poor’s in the last six years;
- has the most financially successful TID in the state; (What is TID? click here to learn more!)
- has seen a 40% decrease in poverty rate since 2000;
- Centennial Centre has already produced $75 million of new tax increment valuation though private investment! Combined with public investment, valutation of Centennial Centre is well over $100 million!