Utilities and Infrastructure in Centennial Centre Include:
- Water and Sewer accessible to all land parcels;
- Village willing to build-to-suit for specific needs;
- Low utility rates, sewer accepts industrial waste water;
- New roads throughout entire development;
- Includes new urban roadway throughout;
- Fiber-optic/gigabyte data service/digital switching all available on site;
- Natural gas available throughout;
- 3-phase electric available throughout;
- Adjacent to State Highway 29 (3-minutes from I-41 interchange);
- Austin Straubel International Airport located in Hobart; and
- Regional storm water infrastructure in place.
The site selector includes information on all utilities available at each parcel, in addition to future infrastructure plans.