News And UpdatesSo, what's Going on in Centennial Centre at Hobart?
February 15, 2017
Short answer, oodles! Centennial Centre is having another building boom. Since starting in 2009, it has added more than 562 occupied single and multi-family homes and Hobart’s overall population has grown 65% since 2000 and 36% since the 2010 census. Now we have entered into the next phase of development in Centennial Centre at Hobart with the development of its Marketplace District.
The Marketplace District is a master planned “downtown” using mixed-use concepts to create a true live, work, and play community while making all of it pedestrian friendly. Staff and our volunteer committees have been hard at work to recruit restaurants and services that residents have been asking for.
Within this new construction boom is a list of projects that are already under construction or starting as soon as the spring thaws:
- The third building of the Hobart Crossing apartments;
- Two additions to the Emerald Bay Assisted Living Community;
- First commercial multi-tenant building by Base Companies;
- The first of several Village public green spaces;
- Aria Place Townhouses by Lexington Homes.
Click Here To Read Further! »